Uploaded by Lorenz on June 17th, 2009
Keywords: King, Ball, Physic, Logic
Dynamic Systems is an addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines. Use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different. By Lorenzo Nuvoletta.
In the game there is an EDITOR to create your own level and share it with friends thanks to a code generator. Simply make the level, get the code and then you can pass the code to a friend as a challenge!
- 40 addictive levels.
- Original music.
- In-game custom level editor.
- 20 different physics tools to use when designing levels.
- "Share level" with friends.
- Use mouse to play.
- Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket.
- Click "Start" to get the ball rolling!